In our year end survey, one request I got repeatedly for blog posts was to share more about ME! If you follow along on social media, you probably already know me fairly well, but I’m excited to share a little more of my story with y’all for those who’ve been asking.
Today, I thought it would be fun to share fifteen random facts you probably didn’t know about me! Let me know if we have something in common!
- One of my favorite treats is chips and salsa. I love Mexican food and grew up enjoying it in North Carolina where there are lots of authentic (and not so authentic) options!! I miss being able to get tacos for supper so much. There aren’t many choices in our area in New Jersey!
- I’ve spent over 500 hours completing Pure Barre classes since May 2019. I joined the local studio and fell in love with the community, positive environment, and empowering workouts. My favorite section of class is the thigh focus!
- Instead of table numbers, I assigned each table at our wedding an airport code. Q and I spent two and a half years long distance and all the airports were ones I flew to during trips to visit!
- I love to bake, but don’t like warm cookies. I prefer them once they’ve cooled and have their finished consistency and usually will turn them down if they’re warm!
- My mom’s lasagna is my favorite meal. Her mashed potatoes and sweet potato casserole are two of my most favorite holiday side dishes.
- Reading is one of my favorite hobbies! I read fiction and nonfiction and love sharing book recommendations with friends and family!
- My favorite subjects in school were history and English. I have never enjoyed math!
- My enneagram number is 6 and my Myers Briggs is INFJ. Both are scarily accurate!
- My dog, Brody, is a dream come true. I wanted a golden doodle for nearly ten years before we brought him home!
- I don’t drink coffee and rarely have any beverages other than water at home! If I do have something stocked, it’s lemonade or ginger ale.
- I take an afternoon nap almost every day. I am constantly “on” with my work and can’t easily step away since many things come to my phone and computer immediately. For me, taking a nap is my way to unplug and recharge. Plus, my workdays often begin at 6am, so I’ve put in a full days work by lunch!
- My favorite collection to design each year for The Redheaded Camel is our Valentine Collection. I love getting to pair unlikely colors like pink and red together!
- Though I love bright colors, almost all of my closet is neutral tones like grey and navy.
- My husband, Quentin, and I met in Accounting 201 class in 2014. He is really good at accounting... me, not so much.
- My favorite song in the whole world is "What a Wonderful World."
Alright, friends! Enough about me... I want to know about YOU! Comment and let me know if we have anything in common or if any of these fun facts surprised you today. I can't wait to hear from you!